Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Two out of Three Ain't Bad.

Well my friends its here. Almost. In twenty four hours from this moment I will be set apart as an Elder for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints riding in an airplane headed for Provo, Utah to the Missionary Training Center. Am I excited? Yes I am very excited! Am I nervous? Yes a little but I'll get over it. Its crazy how fast time flies. It seems just yesterday I saying good bye to my best friends before I left for Texas. I was only gone for a little over a month... Now I have to say good bye to my best friends before I leave to Sacramento for two years! Its going to be crazy but I know its the right thing to do. The Lord's work is one of the most important things on things on this earth. To keep in contact while I'm in the MTC my mailing address will be

Elder Tyler Pete Arnett
MTC Mailbox # 151
CA-SAC 0601
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

You can write me and I'll read it AND write back! It will be great! I will also have an Email address which I'm not totally sure if I'm allowed to Email friends so don't rely on that being the only source of communication. My email address while on the Mish will be

tyler.arnett@myldsmail.net

When my three weeks are up in the MTC I will be in Sacramento so... when i find out what that address is I'll let ya'll know. This is crazy. I am so excited!

I think someone from my family will be updating my blog with whatevs I want them to write on it. But IDK. So keep a look out for future blogs of cool stories and stuff. BYE! for two years

No comments:

Post a Comment