Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I Hope They Call Me On a Mission-Week 1

Hello friends,
This is Tyler's sister Jackie, I'll be updating Ty's blog with recent news while he's away.
We haven't gotten any emails yet so I'm sorry I don't have anything, he has sent a letter, but it only said that he was missing a couple shots that needed to be taken care of and that his debit card still didn't work. So nothing exciting...
Anyways, that's all I got for now, but I thought I'd post some pics of his last days here :)

I stole this from Chloe's facebook, but I thought it was too cute :)

Of course we had to have a last QT run before his left. We let the little rats come with us this time.

Here are couple of pictures with friends at the airport :)


Here's the Mom & Dad...


All the fam, minus Jeff and Candice, don't mind the crying eyes :)
Peace OUT!!!!
Of course we would go to the top of the parking structure to watch his plane leave...
He's been out only one week... It's going to be a long two years :)

No comments:

Post a Comment