Sunday, April 4, 2010

Conference, Cornhole, Combine.

Ok so this was conference weekend and let me tell ya it was AWESOME! Every year I tell myself that was the best one and I think how can they beat that next year and guess what... they always do. I love hearing President Monson, President Eyring, and President Uchtdorf. They are truly inspired men. This conference strengthened my testimony a lot on things that I already felt strongly about. I love finding themes in the talks and I felt that Families were concentrated on a lot by all the brethren. I love my family and the things the apostles taught were so true. I love talking to my parents because I learn so much from them. They are some of my best friends. Also priesthood strengthened my testimony a lot on my mission. Elder Rasband talked on calling missionaries to their mission and I know I'm supposed to go to Sacramento in 38 days! Oh and how could you not cry during President Monson's talk about the brothers serving their missions on both sides of the veil. Well thats not all I loved about this weekend.

This weekend I played quite a bit of Cornhole. You might be asking what in the world is cornhole. Its not a dirty game I promise.





These aren't my boards. I just got the pictures off of Google. We have red and blue bags. Toro pride ya'll. So the game isn't complicated at all. If you have an arm you can play. You put the boards like 21 feel apart the throw from one board to the other and try and get the bean bag to land on the board for one point or in the hole for three points. Its a little hard to explain but was easy to show. If you really want to play just come over when I'm home and we can play. Anyways so today me and my brother-in-law David played my little sister Hayley and older sister Jamie. So Jamie and Hayley have an amazing comeback from four to fourteen to win it with fifteen to fourteen. It was pretty crazy. Well me and David weren't going to lose to a couple of blondes so we said best out of three so we played again. Me and David pwnd em and it was tight. We had one more game but conference was starting up again and right after we had a family dinner to attend to. So we didn't get to play till after that. So we come back home and start the next round and me and David pwnd em again for the win but they wanted to try one more switching the sides so it was best out of five. Then me and David won AGAIN! It was crazy. Then we played a couple more games against other people and all in all we didn't lose again after the first one of the day. We pwnd. We rock. I am amazing at cornhole. Bye

2 comments:

  1. I play that game at work all the time,I might have to challenge you sometime soon.And yeah confrence rocked

    ReplyDelete